Mobile phone UI/UX design
Used to do freelance design work with #DateMe: An OkCupid test, an off-Broadway musical comedy show combining skits and improv about internet dating.
My contribution: Iterating generate hi-fidelity wireframes for the participatory app that is mobile market users.
The group: we worked straight into the show’s interactive technology group led by Sam Hains, collaborating by having a backend and frontend designer aswell.
#DateMe: An OkCupid test is a musical comedy show that debuted in nyc. The technological themes world of mobile dating apps like Tinder for the NYC adaptation, there was an opportunity to bring in audience participation, as well as modernize.
- Playfully incorporate the viewers in to the show, possibly integrating them into improv product.
- Deliver timed, customized content at tips when you look at the show.
As an element of interactive movie theater (rather than business or tech surroundings) we worked under a restricted spending plan and a super taut manufacturing schedule of two to three months – that have been formative to your choices (and cuts) we made.
Relatedly, we’d additionally love to observe that my designs right right right here may vary somewhat utilizing the app that is actual some areas, because of those limits of the time and spending plan.
My part contained a few stages:
- Gaining familiarity because of the show by viewing previous performances.
- Ending up in the united team lead to go over and refine the working platform for the experience, user moves, and range of interactivity.
- Iterating on designs, collecting feedback from stakeholders (including the show’s journalist, Robyn) and my group.Continue reading